COVID-19 Studio Policies:
Mina’s Studio has won Best Coronavirus-Safe Business in Chapel Hill. Here’s everything we’re doing to keep you and our staff safe!
What our staff will be doing to maintain your health and safety
* To keep occupancy in the salon low for social distancing, employee schedules and operating hours have changed so there may be delayed availability.
* All staff have received education and training on details of the virus by a testing laboratory.
* We professionally deep clean and sanitize the entire salon weekly.
* Each provider will have additional time in their schedule to clean and sanitize all items used after a service is complete. Please be patient with us.
* There will be at least 6 feet distance between each provider.
* Every station, chair or esthetician room will be sanitized with an EPA approved medical grade cleaner after each service is complete.
* Every client will have clean/sanitized capes and smocks for their service.
* Providers will wear face masks upon request from client.
* Our entire team has been certified in Barbacide’s COVID-19 course on infection control.
* Our front desk has new plexi glass partitions.
Your safety is our top concern and we thank you for your support
We know that this is a lot to take in. All of these policies are in place to keep us all healthy.
We can all do our part to prevent the spread of illness in our community. You can help by staying home and rescheduling your appointment if you’re feeling sick.
Symptoms may appear 2-14 days after exposure and include fever, cough, loss of sense of small or taste, and shortness of breath.
We look forward to seeing you!